NAMI Ending the Silence
With the recent tragedies in our local communities, NAMI Gulf Coast is dedicated now more than ever to encouraging youth to seek help if they or someone they know is struggling with a mental health condition.
What is NAMI’s Ending the Silence Program?
- A free 50-minute prevention and early intervention program that engages youth groups in stigma-breaking, open discussion about mental health
- Highlights the testimony of a young adult living successfully in recovery from mental illness
“I’m really grateful and glad that you talked to us. I often feel very alone or weird because many kids my age don’t understand. But, now I’m sure they would be more supportive of me.” – Student in the Ending the Silence Program
What We Provide
- A non-judgmental atmosphere where teens can freely ask the questions that they may have about mental health
- Resource cards with valuable phone numbers and websites for mental health support services, along with a list of warnings sides of mental health conditions
- Presenters that really talk with young adults, not at them
- Assurance that teens dealing with a mental health issue are not alone
Limited Spots Available!
Call or e-mail now to reserve a spot
(281)-585-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org