Become a Member
Want to be a part of the NAMI Gulf Coast Team? Become a Member Today!
Become a NAMI GC member to subscribe to the latest mental health updates, participate in an online discussion group, learn how to advocate in your community and add your voice to the mental health movement.
Why Become a Member?
- Support the mission of NAMI Gulf Coast to provide support education and service advocacy for the families and individuals living with mental illness in your community
- Receive the NAMI Advocate magazine
- Attend the National & State NAMI conventions at a discounted rate
- Gain access to members-only content
How Can I Become a Member?
- Create a free NAMI.org account to start connecting with NAMI and to get all the latest updates (or download and fill out the form below)
- Become a NAMI member at all three levels of the organization—national, state and local—with one payment! We have three membership rates depending on what makes the most sense for you:
– $60 per year for a Household membership that includes all members of a household living at the same address.
– $40 per year for a Regular membership which is an individual membership for one person.
– $5 per year for an Open Door membership for an individual member with limited financial resources.
Download the Membership Application, complete the form and mail it to NAMI Gulf Coast PO Box 4096 Alvin, TX 77512 or visit www.nami.org and sign up online!
Becoming a member is easier than ever! Visit Nami.org to become a member online.
Don’t want to become a member but still want to support NAMI Gulf Coast? Donate Now
** Be sure to designate NAMI Gulf Coast as your affiliate!
If you have any questions, please call our office at 281-585-3100