Online Support & Therapy
Online Support Groups
NAMI Texas www.namitexas.org/online-support-groups
Support groups for peers (Connection Support Group) and family members (Family Support Group)
NAMI Texas is having now offering Online NAMI Family Support Groups on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 6:30 PM led by two FSG facilitators beginning this Wednesday, April 1st.
NAMI Family Support Group
1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM Central Time
To access the groups:
1. Go to https://www.supportgroupscentral.com/namitexas
2. Click on the Blue Tab that says “Not yet a member? Setup your free account now”
3. Create an account
4. After answering a few questions, it will return you to the NAMI Texas landing page
5. Register for a meeting under “Our Meeting Calendar”
Here are some FAQs to get you started.
A social support network with more than 220 condition-specific groups
Recovery International recoveryinternational.org
Confidential, moderated peer-support meetings
Mental Health America mhanational.org
Specialized support group resources and tips for finding the right group for you
For Like Minds forlikeminds.com
Connect with others who are living with or supporting someone who lives with mental illness, substance use, or a stressful life event
Eating Recovery Center/Insight Behavioral Health
Eating Recovery Center/Insight Behavioral Health has expanded virtual support groups to be open to community members and ERC alumni
- Virtual Lunch Bunch Support Group – Every Tuesday | 12 p.m. CST | Email Tatum.Carter@EatingRecovery.com
- Virtual College Student/Early Adult Support Group – Every Thursday | 1 p.m. CST | Email Maggie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Anxiety and Depression Support Group – Every Wednesday | 8 p.m. ET | Email Carol.Dworaczyk@EatingRecovery.com
Mind-Body Skills Online | Groups and Workshops
Mind-Body Skills Groups offer a safe space for social connection while teaching evidence-based skills that reduce stress and anxiety and support immunity, resiliency, and overall health and wellbeing. These groups allow us to connect deeply with one another, become more aware of ourselves physically and emotionally, and learn to manage and improve our own health. Mind-Body Skills include breathing, movement, meditation, guided imagery, autogenic training, and explorative drawing and writing to help us express ourselves fully, and offer tools to alleviate anxiety and awaken vitality in body, mind, and spirit.
Online Therapy & Counseling
Counseling Connections for Change, Inc.: Online Therapy
-Online therapy allows you to schedule via the internet (video/webcam) without the hassle of travel
-Our team of expert clinicians provide theonline therapy
-Our platform is fully HIPAA compliant for your privacy
-Effective for individuals (12 years of age +) and couples.
-Available for insurance reimbursement and cash payments.
$75 per 55 minute session, 16 sessions provided.
2549 Roy Road, Pearland 77581
Brazoria County Counseling Center
In response to COVID-19, they are offering Telehealth sessions. They are also taking new clients and offer sliding scale therapy. Call 979-997-0051 or go to http://www.bccounselingcenter.org/contact-us.html for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Krist Samaritan Counseling Center
Now offering telehealth.
Call 281-480-7554 to book your telehealth session today.
Family Service Center of Galveston County
- All FSC Therapists have completed a 26-hour Telehealth training to build our capacity to provide Telephone and Video therapy services.
- FSC Therapists have contacted their clients and offered Telehealth services to them and are providing telephone sessions at this time.
- We are checking in with our FSC team daily and have created remote working policies and procedures as well as tools to track activities and services provided during this time.
- We are obtaining a HIPAA compliant Telehealth platform, Doxy.me, to ensure our ability to maintain confidentiality while providing services.
- We plan to increase our social media presence and offer tips on how to talk with your kids and dealing with stress during this national pandemic, parenting, etc. If you have specific questions or are looking for specific information, please email email@example.com.
- We are encouraging our team to stay at home to do our part to flatten the curve.
2200 Market St, Ste 600
Galveston, Texas 77550
Managing Your Self
Online Counseling Available Now!