Advocates for people with severe mental illness say the mental health training doesn’t address the most dire needs.
A bill that would expand a program aimed at training ordinary people to recognize and intercede when they see signs of mental health issues in others is raising concerns among critics who say it takes Read More
- Mental Health Treatment Is A Privilege Many People Can’t Afford
- Could celebrities’ stories destigmatize mental illness for the masses?
- Local committee work to change the stigma on mental health
- A sense of urgency for mental health
- Anxy, A Mental Health Magazine, Aims To Normalize Conversations About Mental Health